Design of Reinforced Concrete Structure: IS 456
Reinforced concrete design encompasses both art and science of engineering. Here’s a chance to learn the basic concept of designing. The aim of this course is to design structural elements like a beam, column, slab, footing etc.
Some Key Features of this course, …
- Topics are taught thoroughly and systematically to clarify the basic concepts and fundamental principles without weakening technical hardship.
- Many example problems are solved to demonstrate or to provide further insights into the basic concepts and applications of fundamental principles.
- The solution of each example is preceded by a strategy, which is intended to teach students to think about possible solutions to a problem before they begin to solve it. Each solution provides a step-by-step procedure to guide the student in problem-solving which really help students for university examinations and for the conventional exam like ESE (Engineering Services Examinations).
- Strength of Materials (SOM)
- Structural Analysis
- Concrete Technology
- Students of 4 years Engineering Programs
- Engineer preparing for competitive exams like GATE, ESE, PSU, SSC-JE and others state level exams
- Lectures 18
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Medium
- Language English
- Students 127
- Assessments Yes
01 || Introduction ||
02 || Analysis and Design of Beam || WSM ||
03 || Analysis and Design of Beam || LSM ||
04 || Design for Shear, Torsion and Bond ||
05 || Design for Slab ||
06 || Design of Compression Members (Column) ||